Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Dinner Party

I threw my first dinner party last weekend in honor of my sister's birthday. I made chicken vindaloo, chutney with a flatbread, curried potatoes, and a mild stir fry for those who didn't care for spicy food. I cooked for 8 people which was plenty for my kitchen skills, or lack thereof.

After dinner we all retired to the backyard where some archery commenced. Sometimes, you just have to go with the flow.


Here's my aunt Ebbie. She broke her arm while showing Chuck Norris how to protect a burning orphanage from communist ninjas. She's tough.


Here's my lovely bride taking a shot.


Sarah and Grace.


Birthday Girl Allison!

Sarah.


Old Friends.

Allison again. Note the green blur to the left of the top bale. That's the arrow.

The bow string bit Sarah.

My mother Grey, Sarah and Grace, Kim, and old girls Spice and Dottie.

Tony shoots.


Grey, my fabulous mother, and Grace.

The gang watches Allison.

Suzie, Ebbie, and Mom.


A splendid time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment